Wearing short dresses, is something make you look smart, sexy and bold, and to get this trendy look, shaving of legs is so very obvious among females. Removal of body hairs not only makes you look attractive but also considered as a part of personal hygiene. As there is no scientific evidence of shaving legs prior to health, still seems crucial to feel comfortable and trendy.
Shaving of legs makes your appearance attractive and even add charm to your personality with hair-free legs. However, choosing to shave your legs is something so very personal. Today here, we will help you with some great hacks and tips about How to Shave Your Legs For Beginners.
In this article, we will be discussing about shaving tips, techniques, and something more informative shaving experiences. As there are many techniques, methods, and equipment available in the market to get maximum of shaving benefits.
To explore off with clean, closest, and comfortable shaving, it’s your choice which means and mode you prefer. The one which suits your budget and your skin type is prior to opting for. Let’s scroll below and know more about shaving legs with convenience and comfort.
How To Shave Your Legs-The Significant Ways
As like many reasons to shave legs, there are numerous methods you can shave your legs. You can use:
1. Disposable Razors
2. Advanced Electric Razors
3. Waxing or DIY Sugaring Wax
4. Chemical Epilation Or Depilation Cream Process
Check Your Razor before Use:
It should be clean, rust-free, and sharp for smoother shaving effects. In fact, undamaged and broken for coarse and closest hair shave. Also, check the Razor Blade Is Sharp And Clean before use for Longer-Lasting Shave.
Before Shave Go With Normal Wash:
Make your skin clear before you start with shaving to get comfortable shaving effects. Little wet hairs and moist skin help in natural follicles to swell and enables with closest skin shaves.
Prop Yourself Comfortably:
Seat yourself with an edge of the tub while in the shower and comfortably shave your legs. To have convenient shaving and to avoid any sort of mishaps you need to settle yourself as prior.
Apply Hair Removal Cream That Suits Your Skin Type:
For smoother shaving effects, use shaving cream according to skin type. It will enable you with softer, cleanest and itch-free shaved skin. In fact, water-soluble shaving cream is more reliable than other shaving cosmetics.
Process To Shave With Traditional And Reusable Razors:
(1) First is to apply shaving cream over the area of legs you need to shave. Water-soluble is entirely reasonable to avoid unnecessary Itchy Razor Bumps And Skin Irritation Post-Shave
(2) For convenient shaving, start with ankle then proceed to legs. Don’t rush, do it easily, no quicky deeds needed. Shaving needs a technique then a trick for smoother effects so speedy can chop up your plans and turn skin itchiness as well. Apart from legs, thighs and inner legs portion, carefully shave your feet as well.
(3) Once have finished with the shaving process, with one leg, rinse it will normal water and now repeat the same shaving procedure over the other leg. After finishing with both legs, do check if any portion is left unshaved, then do with those required skin portions too.
(4) Do not forget to moisturize your legs after shaving with after shave cream, oil or balm. Even medical embrocation can also be used to get rid of Itchy Razor Bumps And Skin Irritation.
Advanced Electric Razors
Choose Best Electric Shaver/Razor:
Pick the right kind of top-notched electric razor that features with all advanced features for convenient, easy and smoother shaving of legs. We Recommend some Electric Razor for Legs for you, Philips Norelco Electric Shaver 5700 Wet & Dry & Panasonic Electric Shaver for Women, ES2207P. If you want more, Click Here ..
Wash Your Legs:
Before using a shaver, wash your legs and let your hair and skin moisturized a bit for comfortable shaving.
Sure Of Shaver’s Cleanness And Hygiene:
Make it sure, if you are using clean and dirt free shaver. Because dirty shavers won’t work significantly and smoothly over the skin and will not cut or will cut unevenly, this all can lead to redness and itchiness over the skin.
Use Shaver Gently:
You need to press the shaver quite gently over the skin for smoother and clean shave just closest to skin. Do not press shavers hardly over the leg; this will automatically flatten the hairs and won’t get easier and good shaving. A gentle touch can prevent skin irritations.
Hold It Flat And Against You Legs:
A right technique is worthless if not using a right angle to move gently over the skin and hair. This will get you irritation-free and stubble-free shaving.
Waxing And DIY Sugaring Wax:
Enough Of Hairs, Then Wax:
Waxing is only worth useful if you have enough of hairs over the skin. For waxing, hairs such be at least if 1/4inch (1 cm) in length.
Exfoliate Is Ideal Before Waxing:
What we actually recommend, that you should exfoliate your skin before you opt for waxing process. So do this couple of days before you plan for waxing your legs. This exfoliating will enable you less of skin itchiness and irritations.
Before You Start, Use Powder:
You should use talc or baby powder just before you start to apply the wax over the skin. It will work as an absorbent for skin oil and get wax more easy stickiness over the hairs.
Heat Up The Wax:
As prior you apply, you need to warm the wax under the recommendations by the wax company. Need not to overheat the wax it can burn your skin which can cause redness, skin irritations or itchiness.
Have A Right Angle Posture, And Then Apply:
Waxing is little messy and should be done carefully so grab a comfortable chair/zone. Apply thin and even layer of wax over the legs with an applicator or spatula within 90° angle. Keep wax in the direction of hair growth roots and also wax feet.
Just Pull It:
Tighten your skin a bit with one hand and remove the wax stripe with another hand. Pulling is the trick with technique, so always pull the strip against the hair growth. Pull it quickly with no pause, the slower you pull, the more it hurts. This is one way to get lesser pain in pulling off of wax strips. Also apply damn cloth, to soothes the skin irritation if persists.
Use Soak Cotton Balls In Oils:
Apply soaked cotton balls in body oil or baby oil over the waxed skin to reduce irritation and Dry Skin problems.
Use An Antiseptic After Waxing:
You can apply antiseptic like spray or gel that contains salicylic acid to get wax area disinfected. It will also soother skin irritability at maximum.
Chemical Epilation Or Depilation Cream Process:
Clean Your Skin Before You Apply Depilation Cream:
Ensure your skin is clean before you use depilation to avoid unnecessary skin blemishes issues. The chemicals used in depilation applier will dissolve or soften the hair shaft to remove easily. Also, take care of unbroken or injured skin before using such chemical based hair removal creams.
Soften You Skin Hairs And Moist Your Legs:
Before applying the cream over the legs, use a warm washcloth to soften the hairs for about 3-5 minutes. Let dry your legs then apply the cream.
Apply Depilation Cream Gently:
Use the spatula to apply the cream on the skin hairs. Ensure you covered all of the hairs with even layer of cream.
Do Follow The Product Instruction:
Always read the steps and guidelines given on the depilation product before using as instructions will help you get an idea about its usability like how long to apply over the skin, and what type of skin should not be treated or treated. It will also enable you with warning and cautions, which are crucial as well.
Clean It Up:
After the timely hang of the depilation cream over the skin final to remove and rinse off. You can use a plastic spatula, (provided with the product) to remove the cream and this will automatically remove the hairs as well. Then just rinse it with normal water or wipe your leg with moist tissue, cotton or soft cloth.
To Use Any Other Product:
After using the depilation cream, do not use or apply any other chemical based harsh product at least for 24 hours or more. This will not generate any kind of Dry Skin issues, itchiness, redness, rashes, etc.
Most Common Mistakes You Can Do When You Shave Your Legs
(1) Shaving Before Bath Is Bad: Many of the beauty experts claims that you shouldn’t shave just before when you hop up for a morning shower. In fact, what is crucial that you should shave 15 minutes after taking a bath. This will help your skin to be little moist which will open skin-hair pores. The whole will make your skin soft, moist and wrinkle free.
(2) Shaving Early In The Morning: Shaving your legs early in the morning as beauty routine is something not appropriate. For best shaving results and smoother legs, shave them at night before going to sleep as your body and skin regain-repair the health of damaged tissues, cells, while you rest. So in your sleep, your legs will gain back the follicles.
(3) Do Not Use Lather Products: Using of soaps, gels and more cosmetics is just an ideal thing to use after shaving. You can use EOS Shaving creams and products to get enough of moisturizing quality. This will also help Razor Blades to slide over the skin easily with no damage and skin irritation.
(4) In fact, a bit of hair conditioner is also an important choice to keep skin hydrated and razor to glide gently. But using bar soap can lead to less lubrication and cuts or shaving injuries.
(5) Single Blade Disposable Razors: You can use single blade razors when in travel but for daily shaving regime always opt for Reusable Razors with 3-5 blades for Longer-Lasting Shave, smoother legs and less of skin irritability.
Some Other Mistakes Are:
(1) If not changing, cleaning and replacing you Razor Blades, this can lead to uneven shaving, skin irritations, or even to cuts and injuries.
(2) Do shave according to skin type, hair growth and in the direction of hairs. Shaving against with hairs grains and roots can cause cuts, irritations, etc.
(3) If not treating Itchy Razor Bumps And Skin Irritation Post Shave effects significantly with gently body oils, scrubs, etc.
(4) If you are using men Razor Blades then can cause irritations, rashes, nicks, cuts, etc. as men Razor Blade Is Sharp And Clean to create uneven injuries.
Often shaving legs can make your skin feel dry, itchy, rashed with razor bumps, etc. And do deal with such mistakes in shaving you need a right shaving kit (equipment), and technique. Shaving legs is a good idea that makes you feel breezy, stylish within the style. We hope our mentioned article is quite informative to help you with great hacks, instructions, and mistakes before you start How to Shave Your legs For Beginner your shaving of legs.