Most women currently shave their intimate areas. According to a study in 2016, 84% of women in the United States said they had shaved their pubic hair once or routinely with
The hair removal of pubic hair is a matter of personal preference. Some girls cut their pubic hair or go to the hairdresser to shave their crotch or groin. However, others prefer to shave almost every day, but most leave it as is, natural. It is not necessary to shave this area to have a clean body. Actually, shaving does not produce any health benefits.
Difference on Female Pubic Area and Privet Area
Pubic hairs are one that grows in the genital area, the crotch, and sometimes the upper end of the legs. Although from childhood, there is hair in this area. The term Pubic Area hair; reserved for what develops at puberty, which is longer and thicker. Precisely in response to the increase of androgens in the skin of the genital area.
In most Women, Pubic Hair appears first on the edge of the labia majora. Further extends to the pubis in the next two years. Approximately when the first rule occurs, the pubic triangle gets densely covered. And can then grow towards the thigh near the pubis, covering the groin or towards the navel.
In men, hair grows first at the top of the base of the penis. The following year extends around; in three or four years, it covers the entire pubis. And in five, it reaches the upper thigh and the navel.
As already noticed, Female Pubic Hair tends to have a completely different texture than, for example, head hair.
Most experts agree that this is due to pheromones or chemicals that secreted in our sweat. In fact, other body fluids and influence the behavior of the opposite sex. It believed that pheromones arouse sexual interest and excitement. Therefore, hair in the bikini region can actually act as an improved pheromone product. That basically increases your natural attractiveness for the opposite sex.
Health Benefits of trimming pubic hair female
However, some experts say it can carry risks for women, and leaving hair intact can provide some unexpected benefits. Gynecologists explain that pubic hair protects the skin, helps with infections, and attracts couples.
Below Are Some Benefits Of Pubic Area Hair
1. Maintains The Temperature Of The Genitals:
Pubic hair helps control the temperature around the genitals. Therefore acts in the same way as our hair in many other areas of our body. In addition, men can last longer if there is heat.
2. Prevents Skin Rubbing And Acts As A Buffer:
Pubic hair protects the skin underneath, especially during intercourse. Rubbing the skin with the skin can be uncomfortable, which reduces pleasure. It can also serve as a shock absorber during specific exercises, such as cycling.
3. May Reduce The Risk Of Getting An Infection:
According to some experts, pubic hair can protect you from certain infections. In a study published in 2016, people with shaved pubic hair were 75% more likely to come into contact with sexually transmitted infections.
4. Attract Even Powers Due To Pheromones:
Basically, it can help you attract partners and encourage sexual intercourse because it draws attention to the genitals.
Benefits of shaving pubic hair female
Below are some Benefits of Shaving Pubic Area:
1. Eliminating Odor:
If one removes hair using Electric Shaver for Sensitive Skin, then it helps to remove the smell from the internal part.
Shaving pubic hair help to keep you healthy as it helps to keep away you from infection and skin issues.
3. Better Intercourse:
Shaved Vagina interact with the partner, so give you more pleasure during intercourse.
4. Increased Sexual Sensitivity:
If one uses Electric Razor for Legs for clearing pubic hair, then it helps to Increased Sexual Sensitivity.
5. Looks Better:
Clear skin gives you a better look and gives you more pleasure about your personality.
These are a few of the Benefits Of Shaving Body Hair. If one properly remove hair from the skin, then no doubt you feel good.
Possible Consequences Of Removing Pubic Hair
- Chemical burn by over-the-counter depilatory creams
- Redness of the skin.
- Cuts, pimples or pimples, and blisters.
- Hair root infection – the medical term is “folliculitis. ” Shaving is a common cause.
There is no side effect of Electric Razor For Teenagers. It is entirely safe to use unless otherwise, your skin is not sensitive. Pubic hair removal is a cosmetic trend and a personal choice and has absolutely nothing to do with health. Although there are no health benefits, there may be some risks in eliminating it.
Side Effects Of Public Hair Removal
Either it is shaving, waxing, or laser removal: all can cause burns and skin rashes. The most common injury is tearing the soft tissue of the body or a laceration. In fact, almost 25% of all people who remove pubic hair get minor to significant injuries accidentally.
If you get a rash, small red bumps, or itching in the pubic area (vulva), there are remedies you can try at home. Symptoms usually disappear in a couple of days. If they don’t disappear within a week, talk to your doctor.
Most of the time, you can relieve the discomfort in the following ways:
- Get in the bathtub or take a shower and let the water wet your pubic area.
- Dry the area gently with a towel, patting without rubbing or with a warm-air hairdryer.
- Apply a lotion without fragrance.
- Stop shaving for a while.
Safety Guidelines For Shaving The Pubic Hair
- Use a hand mirror to see the area you want to shave.
- Cut your hair as short as possible before you start shaving – DO NOT use scissors that are dull.
- Get in the bathtub for at least 5 minutes to soften the skin and pubic hair before shaving.
- Apply shaving cream or gel with aloe vera or other balsamic agents (especially for women) in all areas you want to shave. Reapply as needed.
- Use a new or sharp razor or special “Bikini Line” razor – DO NOT use a razor with a razor blade or a disposable razor. Try a shaver that comes with a moisturizing tape.
- Hold the skin tight with one hand and shave with the other hand. Do not press too much.
- Shaves in the direction of hair growth, with slow movements.
- Rinse your skin with warm water when you finish shaving and dry your skin gently, patting the towel.
- You can use baby oil with natural ingredients such as aloe vera, on the shaved part. Avoid fragrant products because they can make your skin burn.
Tips For Shaved Genitals
It may be that nothing you have read so far has convinced you not to remove your pubic hair. As because you feel very comfortable without it. No problem! Of course, we recommend some excellent habits for this decision to cause the least possible consequences.
During Hair Removal: Serious Concerns
- Shave Slowly: If you have never removed your genital hair, it is advisable to start step by step. Start trimming with scissors and then pass the shaver or wax.
- Pay Attention to Irritation: No matter what method you have chosen to remove genital hair. Do not neglect the effects on the skin. If it is very red, burning, or bothersome, put on a good moisturizer. See if there have been ingrown hairs.
After Hair Removal: Serious Concerns
- Analyze How You Feel: You may have decided to shave completely because your partner has asked for it. You are going on vacation or want to try something different. Compare your feelings with the ones you had when you still had hair.
- Wear Cotton Underwear: Discard certain materials such as lycra. Do not opt for tight clothes (including pants) after Vaginal Hair Removal. Wear skirts or loose dresses and watch out for the bikini.
- Do Not Sunbathe In The Area: You may have shaved completely because your swimsuit is tiny or summer has begun. However, it is not advisable that during the first days after shaving. In fact, even after using the wax, the sun comes into contact with the area. Prevents irritation and redness with a high protection factor.
Removing pubic hair is a personal choice to follow. Some girls prefer to trim pubic hair for Vaginal hair Removal. However the trend of bikini waxing is also popular these days, and most of girls visit salon for this. Even few choice to shave timely or as per need and individual choice. But most just leave it naturally. It is not necessary to remove pubic hair to keep your body clean. In fact, it has not been shown to have health benefits. Many girls think of shaving to go to the gynecologist, on their first visit.