TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1 Product Description
- 2 Features
- 3 Build quality and ergonomics
- 4 Included accessories
- 5 Cleaning and maintenance
- 6 Replacement parts availability
- 7 Cons
- 8 Pros
- 9 FAQs
- 10 Wrap-up — who should buy the 6090cc
Braun has been the name of trustworthiness in men’s razor. And no doubt, the series 6 of this brand is unmatched. Many are choosing Braun series 6 to have secure and comfort shaving experience.
Now, as this series comes with several razors, then which one to buy? Well, in this article, we will discuss Braun series 6 6090cc.
And I believe this Braun series 6 6090cc review will let you know why you should choose this one.
Let’s start exploring.
There are many electric razors for men in the market. But Braun has managed to establish itself as a reliable electric mens shavers manufacturer.
Braun series 6 6090cc electric razor comes with a unique SensoFlex technology. And this feature allows the device to adapt to low pressure shaving. Thus it provides a very sensitive shave. So this is undoubtedly one of the best razors for young shavers.
This razor also has three super flexible blades which makes it one of the closest electric shavers. It is 100% waterproof. New easy click system makes operating this very feasible.
The package includes 6 units. Most importantly the SmartCare center provides the advantage of charging, cleaning and lubricating in one go. And lastly, it is dermatologically tested.
- It has a new SensoFoil blade which is designed specifically for skin comfort and closeness.
- This razor can go up to 3 weeks worth of shaving with just one full charge.
- One full shave requires a quick five minutes charging.
- It can shave with or without foam, water and gel.
- This device is 100% waterproof so it works fine even in the shower.
- One press on the assigned button can command SmartCare center to clean, lubricate and charge.
- The ergonomic handle provides an easy shave with one way and simple movement.
- The tilting head adapts to minimize skin pressure for sensitive skin.
- Included Beard Trimmer attachment and Stubble Beard trimmer attachment in the pack.
Build quality and ergonomics
Having the product dimensions of 5.00 x 7.00 x 7.00 Inches (LxWxH), this one is a standard size electric razor. It’s sleek black and blue outlook creates quite an impression on the consumers.
Having a steady yet soft grip makes it very comfortable to use. And a one-button operating system makes shaving sessions with it a lot quicker and convenient.
There is a LED display towards the bottom of this shaver. It indicates charging status, battery level, travel lock also cleanup or replacement reminder. The head has three flexible blades that gives a super smooth shaving experience.
This razor comes with six units in the box. The main body is equipped with a battery and SmartCare Center.
It also has a beard trimmer and stubble beard trimmer attachments. This package consists of a smart plug for automatic 100-240 voltage adjustment.
There is a cleaning brush to clean the razors. For travelling purposes, there is a travel case in the package.
Cleaning and maintenance
Since it has a smart cleaning option you do not have to worry much about this process. You just have to press the cleaning button after every use.
However, you can keep it under a water stream to remove most of the loose hair. You may have to pick the stubborn ones with hands. But the user has to cautiously avoid blade damage by keeping minimal contact.
Soap water can be useful but it does not always require soap. Cleaning brush that is provided in the box also comes handy in cleaning it.
Replacement parts availability
Braun series 6 6090cc replacement parts include only one tool and that is its head. Other parts are not available on their official website or anywhere. Replaceable heads are also not always available in other retail websites.
- ✘ Not as smooth as regular razors.
- ✘ User manual is not helpful enough.
- ✘ The shaver is noisy.
- ✓ Provides clean and smooth shave
- ✓ Charges quickly
- ✓ Battery lasts a long while
- ✓ Gives you a luxurious feel
- ✓ Cordless and convenient
1. Which Braun Series is the best?
Answer: It depends on budget and user preferences. But generally series 7 and 9 are premium quality razors from Braun.
2. What’s better: Braun or Norelco?
Answer: It’s difficult to decide. Both of them give similar quality shaving experience but their working ways are different. Braun uses foil and norelco uses rotary blades. Choice is simply up to the users.
3. Which is better: Braun Series 5 or 6?
Answer: Braun series 6 is an upgraded version of series 5. So 6 is definitely better than 5 in some aspects. But one has to research further to know what suits him the best- both specification and budget wise.
4. Is the Braun Series 6 waterproof?
Answer: Yes, Braun series 6 is 100% waterproof.
5. How often should I replace Braun foil?
Answer: Replacing the foil every few months is a good decision. But it depends on usage frequency and external damage too.
Wrap-up — who should buy the 6090cc
Braun 6090cc is a great electric shaver indeed. But it is definitely not the best that the brand has to offer.
Most of the users agree that it gives a nice and smooth shaving experience. And most importantly this is suitable for sensitive skin. So it is one of the best razors teenagers can use.
This device is waterproof and travel friendly. Battery performance is also quite good. It looks premium and stylish. So overall it is indeed a good quality razor that you should consider to have.